Without a properly equipped golf bag, you can find your self in some real trouble. having the right item can make your golfing experience a whole lot better. Here are my picks for 11 essential items you need to have in your golf bag.
- New Golf balls. I mean really. what good are golf clubs if you don’t have balls. There are lots of brands to choose from so find the brand that’s right for you.
3. Towels . Ideally one for your neck and face and one to dry stuff up if it rains.
4. Rain Gear. This includes a jacket, pants, a hat and of course a rain cover for your bag.
5. Umbrella. Just make sure it matches your rain gear.
6. Socks. Just in case you find yourself saving a shot from a water hazard.
7. Gloves . Three is a good number. One for practice, one for play , and reserve glove just in case.
8. Water. Keeping hydrated is very important. I prefer to reuse and recycle.
9. Sunscreen. A large amount of golfers are battling with skin cancer. Do your part to prevent it.
10. Business cards. You never know who you are going to meet on the golf course.
11. Cash. In case you and your friends want to make the game just a little more interesting. There are lots of betting games out there, like my favorite Vegas Golf.
So there you have it. My must haves when it come to golf. Did we miss anything? leave your comment below . Let us know what your golf bag essentials are.